参阅全部 COX7A2L 一抗
Mouse, Rat, Cow
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 50 to the C-terminus of Human COX7A2L.
(Peptide available as ab69103.)
- This antibody gave a positive signal in the following Human Whole Cell lysates:
Jurkat - Staurosporine Treated (24hr, 500nM)
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 15 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 13 kDa).
- 功能May be a regulatory subunit of cytochrome c oxidase that mediates the higher level of energy production in target cells by estrogen.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the cytochrome c oxidase VIIa family.
- 细胞定位Mitochondrion inner membrane.
Information by UniProt
- COX7a related protein antibody
- COX7a-related protein antibody
- COX7A2L antibody
Anti-COX7A2L antibody 图像
Western blot - COX7A2L antibody (ab66107)
All lanes : Anti-COX7A2L antibody (ab66107) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : TE 671 (Human Rhabdomyosarcoma) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat Whole Cell Lysate - Staurosporine Treated (24hr, 500nM)
Lane 3 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 4 : HepG2 (Human hepatocellular liver carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 13 kDa
Observed band size : 15 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 50 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Anti-COX7A2L antibody (ab66107)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"