- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度IgG fraction
- 纯化说明Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Can be blocked with Human COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 peptide (ab22901).
||Use a concentration of 3 - 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- 功能May play an important role in regulating or promoting cell proliferation in some normal and neoplastically transformed cells.
- 通路Lipid metabolism; prostaglandin biosynthesis.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the prostaglandin G/H synthase family.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
- 细胞定位Microsome membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- COX 1 antibody
- COX 3 antibody
- COX-1 antibody
Anti-COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody 图像
Western blot - COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody (ab2338)
Ab2338 staining (1µg/ml) of HeLa lysate (RIPA buffer, 30µg total protein per lane). Primary incubated for 1 hour. Detected by western blot using chemiluminescence.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody (ab2338)
ab2338 (3.8 µg/ml) staining COX1/cyclooxygenase 1 in paraffin-embedded Human heart myocardial fibers following steamed antigen retrieval with citrate buffer (pH 6).
Anti-COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody (ab2338)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"