参阅全部 CLN6 一抗
- 特异性ab75007 detects endogenous levels of total CLN6 protein.
WB, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
Synthesized peptide derived from an internal region of human CLN6.
- WB: extracts from HeLa cells
IHC-P: human cervix tissue
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- 纯化说明The antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100.
- 相关性Defects in CLN6 are the cause of variant late onset infantile neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis (vLINCL).
- 细胞定位Endoplasmic reticulum membrane; Multi pass membrane protein.
- Ceroid lipofuscinosis, neuronal 6, late infantile, variant antibody
- CLN6 protein antibody
- FLJ20561 antibody
Anti-CLN6 antibody 图像
Western blot - CLN6 antibody (ab75007)
All lanes : Anti-CLN6 antibody (ab75007) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from HeLa cells
Lane 2 : extracts from HeLa cells with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 36 kDa
Observed band size : 36 kDa
Additional bands at : 28 kDa,30 kDa,78 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - CLN6 antibody (ab75007)
Immunohistochemical analysis of CLN6 in paraffin embedded
human cervix tissue using ab75007 at 1/50 dilution with (right image) or without (left image) the immunising peptide.
Anti-CLN6 antibody (ab75007)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"