ab19171 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Wisniewska M et al. Copper to Zinc Ratio as Disease Biomarker in Neonates with Early-Onset Congenital Infections. Nutrients 9:N/A (2017).
- Carnuta MG et al. Dysfunctional high-density lipoproteins have distinct composition, diminished anti-inflammatory potential and discriminate acute coronary syndrome from stable coronary artery disease patients. Sci Rep 7:7295 (2017).
- Hatori Y et al. Functional partnership of the copper export machinery and glutathione balance in human cells. J Biol Chem 287:26678-87 (2012).
- Mittag J et al. Serum copper as a novel biomarker for resistance to thyroid hormone. Biochem J 443:103-9 (2012).
- Li Z et al. Rapid and sensitive detection of protein biomarker using a portable fluorescence biosensor based on quantum dots and a lateral flow test strip. Anal Chem 82:7008-14 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"