antigen sequence: KGVDESGDVF RATYAAFRCS PISGLLESHG IQKVSITFLP RGRGDYAQFW DVECHPLKEP HMKHTLRFQL SGQSIEAENE PENACLSTDS LI, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 1721-1812 of Human CEP192.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液pH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- 相关性Required for mitotic centrosome and spindle assembly. Appears to be a major regulator of pericentriolar material (PCM) recruitment, centrosome maturation, and centriole duplication.
- 细胞定位Required for mitotic centrosome and spindle assembly. Appears to be a major regulator of pericentriolar material (PCM) recruitment, centrosome maturation, and centriole duplication.
- Centrosomal protein 192kDa antibody
- Centrosomal protein of 192 kDa antibody
- Cep192 antibody
Anti-CEP192 antibody 图像
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-CEP192 antibody (ab122553)
ab122553, at 1/20 dilution, staining CEP192 in Paraffin Embedded Human liver tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)-Anti-CEP192 antibody(ab122553)
Immunohistochemical staining of Human testis shows strong nuclear and cytoplasmic positivity using ab122553
Anti-CEP192 antibody (ab122553)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"