参阅全部 Cdc37 一抗
兔单克隆抗体[EPR4935] to Cdc37
WB, IP, IHC-P, ICC, Flow Cytmore details
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues from the C-terminus of human Cdc37
- K562 cell lysate, Jurkat cell lysate, LnCaP cell lysate, SW480 cell lysate, human brain tissue
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
Alternative versions available:
Anti-Cdc37 antibody (Alexa Fluor® 488) [EPR4935] (ab202710)
Anti-Cdc37 antibody (Alexa Fluor® 647) [EPR4935] (ab202711)
Anti-Cdc37 antibody (HRP) [EPR4935] (ab202501)
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- 存储溶液PBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- 纯度Tissue culture supernatant
- Positive Controls
- Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50000 - 1/200000. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.
||1/10 - 1/100.
||1/250 - 1/500. perform antigen retrieval
||1/250 - 1/500.
||1/10 - 1/100.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- 功能Co-chaperone that binds to numerous kinases and promotes their interaction with the Hsp90 complex, resulting in stabilization and promotion of their activity.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the CDC37 family.
- 翻译后修饰Constitutively sumoylated by UBE2I.
Information by UniProt
- CDC 37 antibody
- Cdc37 antibody
- CDC37 cell division cycle 37 homolog antibody
Anti-Cdc37 antibody [EPR4935] 图像
Western blot - Cdc37 antibody [EPR4935] (ab108305)
All lanes : Anti-Cdc37 antibody [EPR4935] (ab108305) at 1/50000 dilution
Lane 1 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 3 : LnCaP cell lysate
Lane 4 : SW480 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 44 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-Cdc37 antibody [EPR4935] (ab108305)
ab108305, at 1/250, staining Cdc37 in human brain tissue by immunohistochemistry.
Anti-Cdc37 antibody [EPR4935] (ab108305)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"