参阅全部 CD72 一抗
兔单克隆抗体[EPR3571] to CD72
Flow Cyt,IHC-P or IP
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human CD72.
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液PBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- 纯度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.
Is unsuitable for Flow Cyt, IHC-P or IP.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- 功能Plays a role in B-cell proliferation and differentiation.
- 组织特异性Pre-B-cells and B-cells but not terminally differentiated plasma cells.
- 序列相似性Contains 1 C-type lectin domain.
- 翻译后修饰Phosphorylated upon engagement of the B-cell receptor, probably by LYN or SYK. Phosphorylation at Tyr-7 is important for interaction with PTPN6/SHP-1.
Information by UniProt
- B cell differentiation antigen CD72 antibody
- B-cell differentiation antigen CD72 antibody
- CD_antigen=CD72 antibody
Anti-CD72 antibody [EPR3571] 图像
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"