- 产品名称Anti-CBX6 + CBX8抗体
山羊多克隆抗体to CBX6 + CBX8
- 特异性This antibody is expected to recognise both the human proteins CBX6 and CBX8, which are almost identical.
WB, IPmore details
Mouse, Rat, Dog, Human
ELSAVGERVFAAEC , corresponding to N terminal amino acids 2-14 of Human CBX6 + CBX8
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline. pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- 纯化说明Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
应用说明IP: followed by WB. Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39-44 kDa).
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- 相关性CBX6/CBX8 are involved in maintaining the transcriptionally repressive state of genes. They modify chromatin, rendering it heritably changed in its expressibility.
- CBX 6 antibody
- CBX 8 antibody
- Chromobox homolog 6 antibody
Anti-CBX6 + CBX8 antibody 图像
Western blot - Anti-CBX6 + CBX8 antibody (ab24332)This image is courtesy of Emily Bernstein
All lanes : Anti-CBX6 + CBX8 antibody (ab24332)
Lane 1 : 293
Lane 2 : 293 stably expressing cbx6
Lane 3 : 293 stably expressing cbx7
Lane 4 : 293 stably expressing cbx8
Lane 5 : 293
Lane 6 : 293 stably expressing cbx6
Lane 7 : 293 stably expressing cbx7
Lane 8 : 293 stably expressing cbx8
Non Abcam, antigoat.
Predicted band size : 39-44 kDa
This image is courtesy of Emily BernsteinLanes 1 to 4: MNased chromatin input
Lanes 4 to 8: Boiled beads.
Anti-CBX6 + CBX8 antibody (ab24332)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"