参阅全部 BTG3 一抗
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 107-137 of Human BTG3 (NP_006797.3, NP_001124386.1).
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- 纯化说明ab112938 was purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.
- 功能Overexpression impairs serum-induced cell cycle progression from the G0/G1 to S phase.
- 组织特异性Ubiquitous. High expression in the ventricular zone of the developing central nervous system. High in ovary, testis, prostate, thymus and lung.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the BTG family.
- 发展阶段Expression is cell cycle dependent with the highest levels at the end of G1 phase, peaking at the G1-S transition.
Information by UniProt
- Abundant in neuroepithelium area protein antibody
- ANA antibody
- BTG family member 3 antibody
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"