ab27976 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Irani S & Bidari-Zerehpoush F BRCA1/2 Mutations in Salivary Pleomorphic Adenoma and Carcinoma-ex-Pleomorphic Adenoma. J Int Soc Prev Community Dent 7:S155-S162 (2017).
- Chen X et al. Curcumin activates DNA repair pathway in bone marrow to improve carboplatin-induced myelosuppression. Sci Rep 7:17724 (2017).
- Zhang C et al. Radioresistance of chordoma cells is associated with the ATM/ATR pathway, in which RAD51 serves as an important downstream effector. Exp Ther Med 14:2171-2179 (2017).
- Xu S et al. Abro1 maintains genome stability and limits replication stress by protecting replication fork stability. Genes Dev 31:1469-1482 (2017).
- Oh SE et al. Endometrial cancer occurence five years after breast cancer in BRCA2 mutation patient. Obstet Gynecol Sci 58:175-8 (2015).
- Zhu Q et al. Autoimmune response to PARP and BRCA1/BRCA2 in cancer. Oncotarget 6:11575-84 (2015).
- Mundia MM et al. Nascent DNA synthesis during homologous recombination is synergistically promoted by the rad51 recombinase and DNA homology. Genetics 197:107-19 (2014).
- Reuter M et al. BRCA2 diffuses as oligomeric clusters with RAD51 and changes mobility after DNA damage in live cells. J Cell Biol 207:599-613 (2014).
- Magwood AC et al. Endogenous levels of Rad51 and Brca2 are required for homologous recombination and regulated by homeostatic re-balancing. DNA Repair (Amst) 12:1122-33 (2013).
- Lee SA et al. Recovery of deficient homologous recombination in Brca2-depleted mouse cells by wild-type Rad51 expression. DNA Repair (Amst) 8:170-81 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"