参阅全部 Bonzo 一抗
WB, IHC-Pmore details
Mouse, Rat, Dog
SEDNSKTFSASHN with a Cysteine residue linker, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 321-333 of Human Bonzo (NP_006555.1).
- Human thymus tissue; HEK293 lysate.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液pH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.Can be blocked with Bonzo peptide (ab8388).
||Use a concentration of 3.75 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- 功能Receptor for the C-X-C chemokine CXCL16. Used as a coreceptor by SIVs and by strains of HIV-2 and m-tropic HIV-1.
- 组织特异性Expressed in lymphoid tissues and activated T cells.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- 细胞定位Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- C X C chemokine receptor type 6 antibody
- C-X-C chemokine receptor type 6 antibody
- CD 186 antibody
Anti-Bonzo antibody 图像
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-Bonzo antibody (ab125115)
ab125115, at 3.75µg/ml, staining Bonzo in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human thymus tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-Bonzo antibody (ab125115)
Anti-Bonzo antibody (ab125115) at 1 µg/ml + HEK293 lysate (in RIPA buffer) at 35 µg
Developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Exposure time : 1 hour
Anti-Bonzo antibody (ab125115)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"