- 形式Lyophilised:Centrifuge vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile PBS containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- 存储溶液Preservative: None
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Protein A purified
- 纯化说明ab84030 is sterile filtered.
- Compatible Secondaries
- sELISA pair antibody
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 50 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rabbit polyclonal to BMP7 (ab27569). Can be used as Detection antibody.
- 功能Induces cartilage and bone formation. May be the osteoinductive factor responsible for the phenomenon of epithelial osteogenesis. Plays a role in calcium regulation and bone homeostasis.
- 组织特异性Expressed in the kidney and bladder. Lower levels seen in the brain.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the TGF-beta family.
- 发展阶段Expressed in the developing eye, brain and ear during embryogenesis.
- 翻译后修饰Several N-termini starting at positions 293, 300, 315 and 316 have been identified by direct sequencing resulting in secretion of different mature forms (PubMed:17977014).
Information by UniProt
- BMP 7 antibody
- BMP-7 antibody
- Bmp7 antibody
Anti-BMP7 antibody (Biotin) 图像
Flow Cytometry - BMP7 antibody (Biotin) (ab84030)Image courtesy of Min-Young Joung by Abreview.
ab84030 used in Flow Cytometry.
Cells were unfixed and unpermeabilized. ab84030 used at 50µg/ml. The secondary antibody used was an undiluted streptavidin-PE conjugated mouse polyclonal.
Anti-BMP7 antibody (Biotin) (ab84030)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"