参阅全部 BFAR 一抗
IHC-P, WBmore details
Recombinant fragment: LRFEDIQQNN DIVQSLAAFQ KYGNDQIPLA PNTGRANQQM GGGFFSGVLT ALTGVAVVLL VYHWSSRESE HDLLVHKAVA KWTAEEVVLW LEQLGPWASL , corresponding to amino acids 101-200 of Human BFAR
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Protein G purified
应用说明WB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- 功能Apoptosis regulator. Has anti-apoptotic activity, both for apoptosis triggered via death-receptors and via mitochondrial factors.
- 组织特异性Expressed highly in brain, moderately in small intestine, weakly in testes and only faintly in liver and skeletal muscle. Not expressed in heart, kidney, lung and spleen.
- 序列相似性Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 SAM (sterile alpha motif) domain.
- 细胞定位Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- BAR antibody
- Bfar antibody
- BFAR_HUMAN antibody
Anti-BFAR antibody 图像
IHC-P - BFAR antibody (ab57347)
BFAR antibody (ab57347) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human small Intestine.
Western blot - BFAR antibody (ab57347)
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab57347 BFAR antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 34 kDa
Anti-BFAR antibody (ab57347)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"