参阅全部 BDKRB1 一抗
WB, ELISA, ICC/IFmore details
Synthetic peptide derived from the internal region of human BDKRB1
- Extracts from K562 cells. LOVO cells.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- 功能This is a receptor for bradykinin. Could be a factor in chronic pain and inflammation.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family. Bradykinin receptor subfamily. BDKRB1 sub-subfamily.
- 细胞定位Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- B1 bradykinin receptor antibody
- B1BKR antibody
- B1R antibody
Anti-BDKRB1 antibody 图像
Western blot - BDKRB1 antibody (ab75148)
All lanes : Anti-BDKRB1 antibody (ab75148) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from K562 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from K562 cells with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
Observed band size : 40 kDa
Additional bands at : 48 kDa,50 kDa,82 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - BDKRB1 antibody (ab75148)
Immunofluorescence analysis of BDKRB1 in LOVO cells using
ab75148, at 1/500 dilution, with (right panel) or without (left panel) preincubation with the immunizing peptide.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"