参阅全部 BCAT2 一抗
WB, IHC-Pmore details
Synthetic peptide corresponding to C terminal amino acids of Human BCAT2.
- Human Colon cancer tissue; A431, SW620, Smmc, Jurkat and CEM whole cell lysates.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- 存储溶液Preservatives: 0.025% Thimerosal (merthiolate), 0.025% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.45% Sodium chloride, 2.5% BSA, 96% Water
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa. The detection limit for BCAT2 is approximately 1ng/lane under non-reducing and reducing conditions.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- 功能Catalyzes the first reaction in the catabolism of the essential branched chain amino acids leucine, isoleucine, and valine. May also function as a transporter of branched chain alpha-keto acids.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the class-IV pyridoxal-phosphate-dependent aminotransferase family.
- 细胞定位Cytoplasm and Mitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- BCAM antibody
- BCAT 2 antibody
- BCAT(m) antibody
Anti-BCAT2 antibody 图像
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-BCAT2 antibody (ab125222)
ab125222, at 1µg/ml, staining BCAT2 in Paraffin-embedded Human colon cancer tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-BCAT2 antibody (ab125222)
All lanes : Anti-BCAT2 antibody (ab125222) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : A431 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : SW620 whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : Smmc whole cell lysate
Lane 4 : Jurkat whole cell lysate
Lane 5 : CEM whole cell lysate
Predicted band size : 44 kDa
Anti-BCAT2 antibody (ab125222)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"