参阅全部 BCAT1 一抗
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide designed between amino acids 88-115 from the central region of Human BCAT1. (NP_001171563.1, NP_001171562.1, NP_005495.2, NP_001171564.1)
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- 纯化说明This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.
- 功能Catalyzes the first reaction in the catabolism of the essential branched chain amino acids leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
- 组织特异性During embryogenesis, expressed in the brain and kidney. Overexpressed in MYC-induced tumors such as Burkitt's lymphoma.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the class-IV pyridoxal-phosphate-dependent aminotransferase family.
Information by UniProt
- BCAT antibody
- BCAT(c) antibody
- Bcat1 antibody
Anti-BCAT1 antibody (ab107191)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"