参阅全部 ARL6IP2 一抗
WB, IHC-Pmore details
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within amino acids 304-334 of Human ARL6IP2.
- HepG2 cell lysate; Human hepatocarcinoma tissue.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- 纯化说明ab103084 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- 功能GTPase tethering membranes through formation of trans-homooligomer and mediating homotypic fusion of endoplasmic reticulum membranes. Functions in endoplasmic reticulum tubular network biogenesis.
- 组织特异性Expressed in peripheral tissues (at protein level).
- 序列相似性Belongs to the GBP family. Atlastin subfamily.
- 细胞定位Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- ADP ribosylation factor like 6 interacting protein 2 antibody
- ADP ribosylation factor like protein 6 interacting protein 2 antibody
- ADP-ribosylation factor-like protein 6-interacting protein 2 antibody
Anti-ARL6IP2 antibody 图像
Western blot - ARL6IP2 antibody (ab103084)
Anti-ARL6IP2 antibody (ab103084) at 1/100 dilution + HepG2 cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 66 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - ARL6IP2 antibody (ab103084)
ab103084, at 1/50 dilution, staining ARL6IP2 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human hepatocarcinoma by Immunohistochemistry, using a peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
Anti-ARL6IP2 antibody (ab103084)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"