Recombinant protein fragment with a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 1 and 162 of Human ARL14 (NP_079323).
- 293T, A431, H1299, HeLaS3, Molt-4 and Raji cell lines.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.
- 功能GTPase that recruits MYO1E to MHC class II-containing vesicles via the effector protein ARL14EP and hence controls the movement of these vesicles along the actin cytoskeleton in dendritic cells.
- 组织特异性Expressed in immature dendritic cells.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Arf family.
- 细胞定位Cytoplasmic vesicle. Colocalizes with MHC II-containing cytoplasmic vesicles.
Information by UniProt
- ADP ribosylation factor like 14 antibody
- ADP-ribosylation factor 7 antibody
- ADP-ribosylation factor-like protein 14 antibody
Anti-ARL14 antibody (ab97811)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"