参阅全部 ARHGEF7 一抗
WB, IHC-Pmore details
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 218-428 of Human ARHGEF7 (Q14155).
- NT2D1, IMR32, U-87 MG and MCF7 whole cell lysates.
- 常规说明Keep as concentrated solution
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液pH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78% PBS, 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- 纯化说明ab125870 is purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 90 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Use 10mM Citrate buffer (pH6.0) or Tris-EDTA buffer ( pH8.0).
- 功能Acts as a RAC1 guanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) and can induce membrane ruffling. May function as a positive regulator of apoptosis. May function in cell migration.
- 序列相似性Contains 1 CH (calponin-homology) domain.
Contains 1 DH (DBL-homology) domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
Information by UniProt
- ARHG7 antibody
- ARHG7_HUMAN antibody
- ARHGEF 7 antibody
Anti-ARHGEF7 antibody 图像
Western blot - Anti-ARHGEF7 antibody (ab125870)
Anti-ARHGEF7 antibody (ab125870) at 1/1000 dilution + IMR32 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 90 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-ARHGEF7 antibody (ab125870)
ab125870, at 1/500, staining ARHGEF7 in paraffin embedded Human AdCA (adenocarcinoma) by Immunohistochemistry.
Anti-ARHGEF7 antibody (ab125870)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"