- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液pH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Protein G purified
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 26 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa).
||Use a concentration of 3.75 µg/ml.
- 功能Probably involved in lipid transport. Can bind sphingosine-1-phosphate, myristic acid, palmitic acid and stearic acid, retinol, all-trans-retinoic acid and 9-cis-retinoic acid.
- 组织特异性Plasma protein. Expressed in liver and kidney.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the calycin superfamily. Lipocalin family. Highly divergent.
- 细胞定位Secreted. Present in high density lipoprotein (HDL) and to a lesser extent in triglyceride-rich lipoproteins (TGRLP) and low density lipoproteins.
Information by UniProt
- Apo M antibody
- Apo-M antibody
- Apolipoprotein M antibody
Anti-Apolipoprotein M antibody 图像
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-Apolipoprotein M antibody (ab122896)
ab122896, at 3.75 µg/ml, staining Apolipoprotein M in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human Liver tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-Apolipoprotein M antibody (ab122896)
Anti-Apolipoprotein M antibody (ab122896) at 0.5 µg/ml + Human placenta lysate (in RIPA buffer) at 35 µg
Developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 21 kDa
Anti-Apolipoprotein M antibody (ab122896)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"