- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- 纯化说明ab106821 was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 3 - 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- 功能Serine protease inhibitor. The major targets of this inhibitor are plasmin and trypsin, but it also inactivates matriptase-3/TMPRSS7 and chymotrypsin.
- 组织特异性Expressed by the liver and secreted in plasma.
- 疾病相关Defects in SERPINF2 are the cause of alpha-2-plasmin inhibitor deficiency (APLID) [MIM:262850]. APLID is an autosomal recessive disorder resulting in severe hemorrhagic diathesis.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the serpin family.
Information by UniProt
- A2AP antibody
- A2AP_HUMAN antibody
- AAP antibody
Anti-Alpha 2 Antiplasmin antibody 图像
Western blot - Alpha 2 Antiplasmin antibody (ab106821)
Anti-Alpha 2 Antiplasmin antibody (ab106821) at 0.1 µg/ml (for 1 hour) + Human Duodenum lysate in RIPA buffer at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Alpha 2 Antiplasmin antibody (ab106821)
ab106821 at 3.8µg/ml staining Alpha 2 Antiplasmin in Human Liver by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin-embedded tissue.
Anti-Alpha 2 Antiplasmin antibody (ab106821)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"