- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- 纯化说明ab106821 was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 3 - 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- 功能Serine protease inhibitor. The major targets of this inhibitor are plasmin and trypsin, but it also inactivates matriptase-3/TMPRSS7 and chymotrypsin.
- 组织特异性Expressed by the liver and secreted in plasma.
- 疾病相关Defects in SERPINF2 are the cause of alpha-2-plasmin inhibitor deficiency (APLID) [MIM:262850]. APLID is an autosomal recessive disorder resulting in severe hemorrhagic diathesis.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the serpin family.
Information by UniProt
- A2AP antibody
- A2AP_HUMAN antibody
- AAP antibody
Anti-Alpha 2 Antiplasmin antibody 图像
Western blot - Alpha 2 Antiplasmin antibody (ab106821)
Anti-Alpha 2 Antiplasmin antibody (ab106821) at 0.1 µg/ml (for 1 hour) + Human Duodenum lysate in RIPA buffer at 35 µg
Developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Alpha 2 Antiplasmin antibody (ab106821)
ab106821 at 3.8µg/ml staining Alpha 2 Antiplasmin in Human Liver by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin-embedded tissue.
Anti-Alpha 2 Antiplasmin antibody (ab106821)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"