参阅全部 AFAP1L2 一抗
ICC/IF, IHC-P, WBmore details
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 15 amino acid synthetic peptide near the C terminus of Human AFAP1L2 (NP_001001936).
- WB: Mouse liver tissue lysate
IHC-P: Human liver tissue
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 91 kDa.
- 功能May play a role in a signaling cascade by enhancing the kinase activity of SRC. Contributes to SRC-regulated transcription activation.
- 组织特异性Detected in spleen and thyroid, and at lower levels in kidney, brain, lung and pancreas.
- 序列相似性Contains 2 PH domains.
- 翻译后修饰Tyrosine phosphorylated (by SRC).
Information by UniProt
- Actin filament-associated protein 1-like 2 antibody
- AF1L2_HUMAN antibody
- AFAP1-like protein 2 antibody
Anti-AFAP1L2 antibody 图像
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-AFAP1L2 antibody (ab106433)
Immunofluorescence of AFAP1L2 in Human liver tissue with ab106433 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - AFAP1L2 antibody (ab106433)
Lane 1 : Anti-AFAP1L2 antibody (ab106433) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-AFAP1L2 antibody (ab106433) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Mouse liver tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse liver tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 91 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - AFAP1L2 antibody (ab106433)
ab106433, at 2.5 µg/ml, staining AFAP1L2 in paraffin embedded Human liver tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Anti-AFAP1L2 antibody (ab106433)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"