为了使您在Abcam官网的浏览体验更顺畅，请使用最新版本的浏览器比如 Google Chrome
1. Prepare samples as required.
2. Apply a sufficient volume of the AEC Single Solution reagent to cover the tissue section.
3. Incubate the tissue section for a minimum of 10 minutes.
4. Rinse slide in buffer.
5. Apply counterstain according to manufacurer’s instructions.
6. Apply a sufficient volume of an aqueous mounting medium to cover the section.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64252 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"