- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA, 1X PBS, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- 功能Terminates signal transduction at the neuromuscular junction by rapid hydrolysis of the acetylcholine released into the synaptic cleft. Role in neuronal apoptosis.
- 组织特异性Isoform H is highly expressed in erythrocytes.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the type-B carboxylesterase/lipase family.
- 细胞定位Cell membrane; Cell junction > synapse. Secreted. Cell membrane and Nucleus. Only observed in apoptotic nuclei.
Information by UniProt
- ACEE antibody
- ACES_HUMAN antibody
- Acetylcholinesterase antibody
Anti-Acetylcholinesterase antibody 图像
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-Acetylcholinesterase antibody (ab97298)
Western blot - Acetylcholinesterase antibody (ab97298)
All lanes : Anti-Acetylcholinesterase antibody (ab97298) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : MOLT4 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 68 kDa
7.5% SDS PAGE
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Acetylcholinesterase antibody (ab97298)
ab97298, at a 1/200 dilution, staining Acetylcholinesterase in paraformaldehyde fixed HeLa by Immunofluorescence analysis.
Lower image: merged with DNA probe.
Anti-Acetylcholinesterase antibody (ab97298)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"